Welcome to EAP1! I hope you are all ready to get started in your new term and ready to start blogging. I know you will want to practice first to see how this works, but after you figure it all out, I would like you to post one comment each. Here is your task: Please tell your classmates how you will define success in this course and how you will achieve the EAP goals.
You will have until Thursday, September 1st to post your comments.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi everbody
ReplyDeleteto acheive our goal as EAP students I think we should work hard, ask question in case we do not understand and be enthusiastic.
My success in this course will be the improvement of my written English because I am not good at writing. I will try to practice as much as I can for example, writing diary in English.
ReplyDeleteTo be susess in the EAP, I think we need to study hard and work together. Don't be afraid to ask questions and practice more!
ReplyDeleteI define success like do not be afraid to fail. Once you are able to face your fears you will be able to moving forward.
ReplyDeleteAs a result of this, I will achieve my EAP goals taking risks, it does not mean that i am going to jump to the C-train and looking forward to expecting what would happen, it means that I am going to take all my task as a challenge. This way, every task completed satisfactory will be a little success for me.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think we have try to improve our weakness sides by doing homework and listening teacher instructions during our study. Even more, we have listen more news and read more books and newspapers in English.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTo suceed this goal, I have to tell myself that I have to work very hard in my study, especially I will practice more listening and reading which are my main weekness. Also, I will try to complete all the taks which contain in this cours on time. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI define the sucess in this course not only passing the course but also learnig new things. I will succed in EAP by working hard ,sharing the ideas with other and at the same time learing from others.
ReplyDeleteIf I want define success in this course I think is to get the best thing of it, good knowlegde and use it, keep the good experience and learn from my classmates. I can get it with hard work, enthusiasm and positivism.
ReplyDeleteI expect myself to get more Canadian culture background in EAP. I will work hard to finish assignments which instrutor give us. Also,get together with the wonderful classmates and work as a group is important too.
ReplyDeleteIn order to define success in this course I will practice more and I will work hard on the projects and our assignments every time. I'm going to work on my writing because it is my weakest area. Moreover, I’m looking forward for the opportunity to enrich my vocabulary or actually to start to use more often the vocabulary I already know. The main point is to work hard and think optimistically about everything we have to do and as a result we will succeed and improve at the same time. Good luck everybody!
ReplyDeleteAs far as i am concerned, I would like to define success with the meaning of preparation which can be divided into three sections to explain. To begin with, you should let you be equipped with passion for studying English.This is to say, don't be afraid of English, instread, treat it as your friend and speak it like your mother tongue. In addition,good study plans are needed for every day, to be more specific, for every hour, and even for every minute. Finally, working hard plays an integral part in English study. This is proverb going "early birds can catch the worm, only by studying hard can you gain more knowledge and be successful in your English study.
ReplyDeleteWhat i had planned to achieve in EAP class is to be careful to every project and assignment. I head that from my frinds that EAP is very hard, so i reckon that only if i study hard and treat every work seriously and be active in class, God won't disappoints me.
At last, i wanna encourage my classmates with one sentence: you can't accomplish anything if you don't make efforts, only when you devote something of you, whether money, time or energy to your work, you can gain some paybacks.
I define to success in the EAP, I think we have to be hardworking person as can as we do. Always be optimistic and positive thinking person. Don't be afraid to ask people if you don't understand and discuss/work together with team (classmate)
ReplyDeleteI think that people who study in this course want to be success that they should have a goal, and focus this goal to achieve it. Also have a good personality to communication well with their group and classmates. I have the horrible writing skills, so I really need promote my writing. Actually, I am really not good at combine with the other. So I should pay attention for co-work with my partners.
ReplyDeleteHi, everybody
ReplyDeleteMy name is Denise. My success in this course is to improve my weakness in my reading and also my writing. First of all, I will start to make a schedule which it will help me to study, do my homework on time and do some extra work by myself. To achieve Eap, I have to be motivate and persist and work harder.
As far as I concerned, success in this course means that is perform good at class, finish all assignments, have a cordial working relationship with classmates. Personally, I am bad in writing, especially in essay. In this term, I want to promote my writing skill and beef up my vocabulary. Another goal is build up my speech skill, presentation is the most scared assignments during my last term. I am afraid of speech in front of people and not good at memorizing. In this term I want to become more confident and fluent in my presentation.
ReplyDeleteIn my own opinion, success is not only a satisfactory result, but also a rememberable journey. Absorbing new things day by day, overcoming barriers in my way step by step and enjoying the class are the definitions of the success. In order to reach success in this program, doing all homework on time persistently will play a big role in this process. Also, taking full advantage of learning both inside and outside courses positively is another plan. At the same time, being a good team player is important too. In short, everything is possible, if try!
ReplyDeleteI think to achieve success depends on confidence, work hard, diligence and perseverance. For instance, when we facing troubles, we need find solution to solve problems and never give up. For me,if i want to success in this course i need study hard on reading area and read more articles to improve my reading skills.
ReplyDeleteHi everyone,
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your comments - I'm sure you will be able to achieve all your EAP goals this term! Next week Patti will have her BLOG up, but that doesn't mean you can't check out what your colleagues in the other class have to say. By the way read the task carefully as well as the deadline - several of you didn't respond in time.
I think hardwork, consistency and seriouness are the tools to achieve EAP goals and I will be trying to be punctual and regular as compare to my last term in order to achieve my goals.
ReplyDelete